Smith Roofing is Licensed, Bonded
and Insured. Choose Smith Roofing
for Quality You Can Count On...
Peace Of Mind Guaranteed.
View Larger Map
Preventative Maintenance - Commercial Roofing
PRIORITY ROOF MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
The life of a roof can be significantly extended by regularly scheduled maintenance. Many building owners unwittingly neglect their roofs until they leak, resulting in more costly repairs. Smith Roofing provides the priority maintenance plan you need to assure lasting value and significant savings on your roof and property investment.
- Infrared Thermal Imaging of the roof surface up to the square footage specified, available once annually with Premier Coverage.
- Roof inspection up to the square footage specified, twice annually
- Clean drains, scuppers, and gutters of foreign material. Drains will be cleaned around roof services only.
- Repair membrane damage (up to 1% of total roof area per coverage under this plan). Damage to be repaired includes punctures, splits and wear-through of coating to insulation.
- All flashings will be inspected. Any open flashings will be sealed.
- Blisters or loose roof areas will be inspected. If these conditions exist, they may not represent a potential leak problem. If Smith Roofing & Sheet Metal, LLC determines that a blister has a strong possibility of creating a leak within a 12 month period, the blister will be repaired (up to 1% of total roof area per coverage under this plan).
- Complete inspection report with each semi-annual inspection and a Roof Maintenance Manual, including roof history record for all inspection reports, work orders and completed work forms, and a roof history record and roof access log. Contact Smith Roofing for details.
Your commercial roof requires regular maintenance to ensure its performance, extend its life, and ultimately the value of your commercial property. It is the secure choice for good financial planning and peace of mind. Contact Smith Roofing today for a free consultation and a quote. Prices are based on roof size per square footage. Smith Roofing is here with Quality You Can Count On... Peace Of Mind Guaranteed.
THINGS TO CONSIDER FOR YOUR ROOF & PROPERTY INVESTMENT
SOME STRIKING FACTS...
- Over 80% of all roofs are replaced prematurely
- 9 out of 10 roofs are installed wrong
- 2/3 of all roof failures are due to improper installation
- A 20 Year Roof without a quality roof maintenance program has to be replaced in approximately 10 years.
- Roofing materials have increased 300% in the last three years
- Most manufacturer warranties REQUIRE PLANNED ROOF MAINTENANCE for the warranty to remain valid.
- Your building’s roof system is in effect the fifth wall of the building, out of sight and often forgotten until it fails. Water leaking through the roof can leak for days, weeks or even months prior to being detected inside the building, and resulting in expensive repairs.
- A well planned quality maintenance program is the way to protect and even extend roof life. Doing so will save you tens of thousands of dollars in avoided repairs and the cost of premature roof replacement.
ROOF MAINTENANCE MAKES DOLLARS AND SENSE
The value of roof system maintenance cannot be overstated. It is essential for a professional roofer to regularly inspect a roof to ensure it fulfills its expectations. The financial component here is to view the roof system as the 20 year investment that it really is, and consider the following factors:
- An $80,000 / 20 Year Roof investment made in 1990 would cost $210,000 to replace in 2010-2011. If a maintenance program could extend the 20 year roof life for just an additional five years, the benefit would be $76,000 based on the example and taking into account the annual cost of maintenance.
- Alternately, consider a 20 year roof without a quality maintenance program that has to be replaced in approximately 10 years. At an original cost of $140,000 in the year 2000, the loss of revenue includes $70,000 on the original roof investment and an additional $105,000 to cover the same 10 years with new roof replacement in 2010. This is a total revenue cost of $175,000 for the 10 year period. Consider also that maintenance could have added 5 years to the original roof, and another $60,000 revenue could have been saved. The total is $235,000 in revenue. Had maintenance been employed at 4% of original installation cost per year, and taken over 20 years, the cost is $112,000, a net savings of $123,000. In this case, a quality roof maintenance program is like "putting money in the bank."
CONSIDER THE VALUE AND THE SAVINGS... CONTACT SMITH ROOFING TODAY.